Ausstellungsstück - unbenutzt, aber schon einmal ausgepackt gewesen mit voller Herstellergarantie! Audio DSP and converters 32 bit Cirrus Logic (Clock speed: 147 MHz) Digital Signal Processing chip and A/D D/A converters worki...
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: bitten
- Hersteller Name: Sonstige
Ausstellungsstück - unbenutzt, aber schon einmal ausgepackt gewesen mit voller Herstellergarantie!
Audio DSP and converters
32 bit Cirrus Logic (Clock speed: 147 MHz) Digital Signal Processing chip and A/D D/A converters working in PCM at 48 kHz with 24 bit resolution. The processor speed allows the user to hear and verify in real time the changes applied during the tuning
Audio Inputs Audison Bit Ten
- 4 independent high-level channels with automatic summing capability
- 1 analog low-level stereo auxiliary input
- 1 high-level momentary audio interrupt input (with priority) on Phone Mute cable (settable through PC)
Audio Outputs Audison Bit Ten
5 independent analog PRE channels featuring adjustable level
Control Connections Audison Bit Ten
- 1 USB /B (2.0) connector for PC connection
- 1 AC Link control bus connector for DRC
- 1 input for external Mute (settable through PC)
Configuration Audison Bit Ten
Guided procedure that, thanks to a wide range of set names, provides the ability to assign each component to the bit Ten D connections and automatically coordinate their functions
Turn-on Controls Audison Bit Ten
- ART?, Automatic Remote Turn on/off, selectable from Hi-Level Front L. The ART? can be enabled through an external switch.
- Through the Remote IN
- Through vehicle ignition key trigger with memory function
- Through the DRC
- Automatically through the hands-free phone kit momentary interrupt
In/Out Volume Audison Bit Ten
- Manual input sensitivity adjustment for the Master Hi-Level inputs (with supplied Test CD)
- Manual input sensitivity adjustment for auxiliary inputs
- Independent level control for each output channel for system fine tuning (-40 ÷ 0 dB)
De-equalization Audison Bit Ten
Automatic de-equalization of signal fed into the high-level inputs (with supplied Test CD) if necessary. It can also be performed without the PC
Equalizers Audison Bit Ten
31-band graphic equalizer (1/3 Oct.; ±12dB) for each analog and digital output channel
Crossover Filter Audison Bit Ten
- Filter typology: Hi-pass, Lo-pass, Full Range or Band-pass with independent selectable cut-off slope
- Cut-off frequency: 70 steps available from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Cut-off slope: 6 to 24 dB/Oct.
- Filter alignment: Linkwitz or Butterworth
- Mute function: selectable for each output (on/off)
- Phase: selectable for each output (0°/180°)
Signal channels reconstruction Audison Bit Ten
It can reconstruct a stereo output signal from a multi-channel input signal. In addition it can reconstruct rear, centre and subwoofer output channels from a stereo input
Time Alignment Audison Bit Ten
Guided procedure for the speaker distance data entry with an automated calculation (distance to time) for each channel for accurate delay times. System also provides for manual fine tuning of delay (0.02 ms fine set)
DRC Audison Bit Ten (optional)
- Master Volume
- Subwoofer Volume
- Balance and Fader controls
- Input selection,
- Memory selection
- Adjustable display brightness.
Memory Audison Bit Ten
2 presets separately managed and recalled with the DRC
bit Ten software
Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista and 7) based software with ?Standard? and ?Expert? operating modes; screen resolution: 1024 x 600 px min.
Technische Daten Audison Bit Ten
- Power Supply
- Voltage: 11 ÷ 15 VDC
- Idling current: 0.4 A
- Switched off without DRC: < 2.5 mA
- Switched off with DRC: < 4.0 mA
- Remote IN voltage: 7 ÷ 15 VDC (1.3 mA)
- Remote OUT voltage: 12 VDC (130 mA)
- Distorsion-THD@1 kHz,1 VRMS Output: 0.005%
- Bandwidth@ -3 dB: 10 ÷ 22k Hz
- S/N Ratio @ A weighted: 96 dBA
- Channel Separation (@1 kHz): 85 dB
- Input sensitivity (Low Level): 0.6 ÷ 5 VRMS
- Input sensitivity (High Level): 2.0 ÷ 15 VRMS
- Max Output Levels: 4 VRMS
- Input impedance (AUX): 15 kO
- Input impedance (High Level): 2.2 kO
Inputs Audison Bit Ten
- LowLevel (Pre In): AUX L/R
- High Level (Spk In): FL-FR-RL-RR, Phone IN
Outputs Audison Bit Ten
- Analog Pre-Out: Ch1÷Ch5
Crossover Audison Bit Ten
- - 12/24dB Linkwitz
- - 6/12/18/24dB Butterworth
- Mode: Full /HiPass/LowPass/BandPass (indipendent)
Equalizer Audison Bit Ten
- Type: 31 Band, ISO 1/3 Oct, 20 Hz ÷ 20 kHz
- Gain: ± 12 dB
- Delay: 0 ÷ 22 ms (748 cm/294.5 inch)
Time Alignment Audison Bit Ten
- Distance: 0 ÷ 510 cm / 200.8 inch
- Delay: 0 ÷ 15 ms
- Step: 0.08 ms; 2.8 cm / 1.1 inch
- Fine set step: 0.02 ms; 0.7 cm / 0.27 inch
Size Audison Bit Ten
WxHxD (mm/inches): 191mm x 34mm x 131mm / 7.51? x 133? x 4.76?
Weight (kg/lb): 0.6 kg / 1.322
Connectivity without limits
Acoustic reproduction begins with traditional sources such as radio, then Compact Disc and now moving on to the use of new devices like MP3 players, streaming mobile phones and other multimedia devices.
The bit processors provide the ability to take advantage of these technologies by bringing them all together, making the most of the musical performance.
Input channels for different signal typologies, along with analog and digital output channels ensure vast expandability of any audio system.
The bit project was born with the aim of creating a perfect acoustical environment in every vehicle, customizable for every listening position, letting you experience true mobile bliss.
Today?s new vehicles are equipped with audio systems which offer very little, if any, upgrade opportunities. The most technologically advanced factory systems feature proprietary functions that are in most cases essential to the vehicle operation, but their sound is generally unsatisfactory.
The bit processors are designed and developed to control every parameter of the reproduction, providing the ability to regenerate and customize the system?s sound to reproduce even the finest details.
The concept of complete listening freedom becomes real.
The digital domain
The unlimited calculation capability of the bit processors DSP (Digital Signal Processor) is combined with an extremely user-friendly interface.
Specifically designed for audio applications, the DSP processes the signal in the digital domain: the management and control of the acoustic reproduction are further improved by the accuracy and configurability of the digital system.
|Ausstattung:||Highlevel-Eingänge, Kompakte Bauform, Prozessierte Ausgänge|